Nassau Palm Hotel features a complimentary Continental breakfast daily in our Palm Tree Cafe. In the afternoons, get a true taste of the Bahamas and enjoy cocktails in our Loggerhead Turtle Bar, after a breezy day at our Nassau beach club.
Explore your surroundings and venture out to any number of area restaurants within walking distance, showcasing the region's best cuisine in a casual, laid-back setting. Or, choose from a selection of takeout and delivery restaurant menus, conveniently available at the front desk when you need a quick bite.
Palm Tree Café
Serves: Continental Breakfast daily
Open from 7:00am - 10:00am
Loggerhead Turtle Bar
Open from 2:00pm - 10pm daily
The restaurants of Nassau/Paradise Island offer virtually every type of cuisine, from simple dishes to exotic Bahamian and international menus. If you’re looking for local specialties, the fish fry at Arawak Cay provides excellent outdoor dining and offers Bahamian delicacies like conch salad and fried fish, while the stalls at Potter’s Cay dock serve up scorched conch – all made before your eyes. Whatever it is you’re craving, you’ll find it in Nassau!
Looking for dining options in Nassau? Here are some popular Nassau dining options:
- 2 Coconuts Daiquiri and Burger Bar - located downtown at Prince George Plaza. This restaurant has a variety of tasty Greek and Bahamian "on the go" foods such as its signature burger "Big Sexy".
- Anthony's Grill - Within close proximity to many major hotels, this restaurant has a relaxing atmosphere full of island specialties and is a fun place to eat and drink. They serve Bahamian and American breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Aqua Restaurant - Serves fine International cuisine in a casual atmosphere. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the sumptuous buffet is complemented by an impressive a' la carte menu.
- Da Fish Fry Arawak Cay offers the authentic atmosphere of the Bahamian "Fish Fry" with vendors selling "made to order" conch salad, fried fish and other Bahamian dishes.
- Graycliff Restaurant - The first dining establishment in the Bahamas and Caribbean to be awarded Five-Stars. Located in an historic 18th century mansion, Graycliff Restaurant welcomes patrons with a menu that is both tasteful and distinctive.
- Ichiban Asian Fusion - Open for lunch and dinner, the menu includes Thai, Chinese, Japanese and Continental cuisine. They also offer a selection of Japanese wines and beers. Asian specialties served at the restaurant include Musamun Curry, Thai Seafood Pot, Steak Teriyaki and Kung Pao Chicken.